The purpose of the establishment of the OAO Council is to ensure the impartiality of the actions of the Certification Authority by representing the main stakeholders, balanced in such a way that no single interest prevails over the others (internal or external personnel of the OAO is considered a single interest, and it should not prevail).
The composition of the OOV Council is formed on a parity basis from representatives of interested parties:
- clients OOV, customers clients, manufacturers, suppliers, users;
- representatives of conformity assessment bodies (hereinafter – OAO), experts of conformity assessment;
- consumers of services – representatives of industrial trade associations, representatives of government regulatory bodies or other government structures, and representatives of non-governmental organizations, in particular, consumer organizations.
To the structure of the Council of OOV includes the following Committees for ensuring the impartiality of the OAO:
- Committee on issues of assessment of conformity cryptomodules (KZI and TKI) (DSTU EN ISO/IEC 17065);
- Committee in the field of technical information protection (DSTU EN ISO/IEC 17065);
- Committee in the field of trust services (DSTU EN ISO/IEC 17065);
- The Committee on Assessing the Conformity of Information Security Management Systems (DSTU EN ISO/IEC 17021-1).